Peace in the Pressure
John 16:33, John 14:26-27, Philippians 4:4-7
Peace is not the Absence of something
Peace is the Presence of someone
Small Group Questions
- What is your greatest source of stress: pace, place, person, or problem?
- What is your picture of peace?
- Are you facing a storm?
- How has God's presence with you given you peace in the midst of a storm?
- Explain how the Holy Spirit helps lift the heavy burdens in your life.
- What's the difference between peace with God and the peace of God?
- Read Philippians 4:4-7. How can you apply Paul's Prescription for peace to your life this week?